How can an EMS work for you?
Could your Company deal with a massive fine from the Environment Agency?
An EMS helps a company to continually improve its ability to efficiently identify, minimise, prevent and manage environmental impacts as they arise, therefore reducing risk.
Could your company deal with the bad press associated with an Environmental Incident?
An EMS requires real commitment and incorporates policy, goals, organisational structure, plans, procedures, responsibilities, training and documentation. With a fully audited and certified EMS you can market your environmental goals, generating a pro active, environmentally positive company image, which far outweighs any negative reporting.
Our Services will provide you with the following benefits:
- Financial savings through opportunities for improved efficiency and reduced operating costs
- Improves environmental performance
- Fewer accidents
- Reduces insurance costs/premiums
- Reduces incidents that result in liability
- Facilitates the attainments of permits and authorisations
- Encourages employee involvement
- Assures your customers of a commitment to environmental mangement
- Maintains good public/community relations
- Satisfies vendor/investor criteria and improves access to capital
- Enhances image and global competiveness
- Fosters development and sharing of environmental solutions